Renters and Tenants Housing Rights Attorney
Whether it is an apartment, condo, townhouse, multi-family home, duplex or residential hotel, landlords have a responsibility to uphold and maintain safe and healthy housing for tenants. Therefore, as a renter, you have a right to appropriate living conditions and to ensure the landlord provides appropriate amenities and conditions such as running water, adequate heat source and access to sanitary conditions. You have rights as a tenant! If you feel your rights as a renter or a tenant have been violated Call Us Today!
Tell Us About Your Problems
Bed Bugs & Roaches
Rats & Mice
Mold & Asbestos
Types Of Conditions
- Structurally unsound exterior surface including leaking/damaged roofs, faulty stairs and railings, crumbling walls and deteriorating flooring
- Lack of potable water including adequate water supply and waste management connections
- Hazardous electrical connections and unsafe gas and other heat source storage
- Unregulated water temperatures, dangerous liquids, and combustible gases
- Accumulation of animal or human waste product with no adequate source of removal
- Infestation of pests like cockroaches, rats, and other unwanted inhabitants
- Presence of black or toxic mold
NO WIN, NO FEE.
Why Choose Us
The tenant attorneys at The Brinton Firm have extensive experience handling multimillion-dollar verdicts to get our clients the compensation they deserve regardless of income, ability to pay or financial circumstances. We are committed to ethical practices using our extensive resources and a team of experts to guide you through the complexities of slumlord litigation. Some renters suffer unnecessary illness, injuries and even death from poorly managed housing.
We Protect Your Rights
The lawyers at The Brinton Firm focus on protecting the rights of renters who have suffered significant loss or injury from exposure to mold, have been illegally evicted or locked out, or have been forced to live with dangerous conditions on the rental property, such as poisoning by lead paint and structural defects.
Creative Heads Inc.
Matt is like a legal-Sith master for good. Incisive. Decisive. Insightful. Authoritative. Trustworthy. Steady. A mediation-maverick, with a briefcase in place of a light saber (and he sports dapper suits)
Matt and his colleague Nick have been absolutely exemplary to work with. They are both very knowledgeable, direct yet easy to work with, patient and most importantly, got the result we were all hoping for
Do you have any questions ?